Excellence in employing and developing regional planning to support planning and development activities, and effective communication regarding them with the concerned parties locally and abroad.
A national think tank that offers assistance in development and planning fields for the decision takers and policy makers at all the levels through providing competitive services in research, training, consultancy, education and society by applying the best scientific methods and practices and maintain local and global partnerships; in a way promotes achieving the objectives of sustainable development.
- Institutional Loyalty and Affiliation.
- Adherence to the Academic Code of Ethics
- Public sector Ethics
- Governance, Transparency and Accountability.
- Continuous Education.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Intergenerational communication. The strategic goals of the institute