Institute of National Planning in partnership with Masr Dot Bokra Foundation for Skills Development, offers the “Executive Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation” program.
1. About the program
This program involves a variety of theoretical, case studies, and exercises that aim to improve Egyptian youth business skills. Through a series of interrelated and highly interactive programs, we will discuss and shed light on what it takes to start and manage an innovative, sustainable, and profitable business.
Participants will learn how to work with a set of concepts and tools, they will be well managerial equipped whether to manage their businesses or to be one of the entities’ effective managers.
Innovation is the driving power for entrepreneurs who want to change the world. On the other hand, innovative solutions to complex problems are inspired by Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation. New thinking and a new approach toward innovation are required to face current and future problems. It allows people, teams, and organizations to have a human-centered perspective, and yet a scientific approach, towards solving problems.
2. Learning Objectives
- Inspire the participants to think from the entrepreneur’s perspective.
- Understand the term “Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation”
- Learn how applying business and technological innovation helps businesses to grow and that the lack of innovation causes businesses to fail/struggle.
- Learn how to use Digital Innovation to generate innovative ideas/ solutions.
- Focusing on the technicality of filtering many ideas and determining which ones are likely to produce specific, desired outcomes.
- Turn your idea into a viable business format using Business Model Canvas.
- Build your initial prototype for a product, service, or business design.
- Present your ideas in front of investors.
- Introducing the basic knowledge required to reinforce participants to think as entrepreneurs.
- Learn how to generate innovative ideas using Design Thinking as an effective and innovative problem-solving technique.
- Developing entrepreneurial skills, introducing the basic concepts of entrepreneurship, and applying interactive learning to use essential tools required to turn their ideas into business.
A total of 144 hours within 3 months.
The language of the course will be a combination of Arabic and English.
- + 23 years old.
- A self-starter, a learner, and a team player.
- Comfortable with the English language & technology concepts.
- Can express her/his own qualities and aspirations through a written or recorded personal statement.
- Will pass a final personal interview.
- Having a startup/an innovative idea is a plus.
- Entrepreneurship attempts and work experience.
* The program will offer accommodation for applicants from outside Cairo.
* Gender equality will be applied.